- Add 1 package White Lily Griddle Cake Mix into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add 700g buttermilk (~3 cups) and 2 eggs to the dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add 60g (¼ cup) melted butter to the mixture, and whisk again.
- Place a buttered skillet or non-stick pan over medium to low heat on your stove-top, once heated add batter
- Using a 2-3 oz ice cream scoop, Carefully drop 3 scoops of batter in the pan allowing 2" distance between cakes for expansion.
- When small bubbles start to appear your griddle cakes are ready to flip (3-4 mins) finish on the second side until cooked through (3-4 mins) more.
- Repeat the cooking process with additional batter or save for later.
- Unused batter can be stored in the fridge in a sealed, airtight container for 24-48 hours.
1 package White Lily Griddle Cake Mix
60g melted butter